[Gnso-rpm-tmch] Revised Questions Listing

Dorrain, Kristine dorraink at amazon.com
Fri Sep 16 14:33:27 UTC 2016

Agree, Susan!

The original issue we raised was that we were finalizing a question list without making sure we grabbed all the low hanging fruit. All we did was use the charter questions to add more questions to the question list. It will reduce the number of times we need to return to the TMCH, the registries, and registrars. I have no idea how adding more questions on the same topics is outside the scope.

Kristine

Sent from my iPhone