[Gnso-rpm-tmch] Revised Questions Listing

Dorrain, Kristine dorraink at amazon.com
Thu Sep 29 21:40:15 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

I support this reduced list.  I appreciate the effort to gather data only, Kurt.  I think we can retain the more comprehensive list of questions to ruminate over as a larger group.

My only question is for this question:
--what is the rate of cart abandonment after the TM Claims Notice period?

By “period” we mean, for all TLDs, new and legacy, right?

Best,

Kristine

Kristine Dorrain
Corp Counsel – IP | Amazon | 206.740.9339
dorraink at amazon.com<mailto:rosettek at amazon.com>