[Gnso-rpm-tmch] Mp3, Attendance & AC Chat for RPM TMCH Sub Team WG call on Friday, 30 September 2016

Michelle DeSmyter michelle.desmyter at icann.org
Fri Sep 30 20:52:39 UTC 2016

Dear All,

Please find the attendance, MP3 recording and Adobe Connect chat below for the Review of all Rights Protection Mechanisms (RPMs) TMCH Sub Team call held on Friday, 30 September 2016 at 15:00 UTC.
MP3: http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-rpm-review-30sep16-en.mp3
<http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-rpm-review-30sep16-en.mp3[mailer.samanage.com]> <http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-rpm-tmch-16sep16-en.mp3>

The recordings and transcriptions of the calls are posted on the Sub Team wiki page:

https://community.icann.org/x/Xga4Aw

Attendees:
Christine Farley
Edward Morris
Kathy Kleiman
Kurt Pritz
Sarah Clayton

Apologies:
Susan Payne
Vaibhav Aggarwal

ICANN staff:
Mary Wong

David Tait

Berry Cobb

Antonietta Mangiacotti

Michelle DeSmyter

Sub Team Wiki page: https://community.icann.org/x/UwSbAw

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Michelle DeSmyter

-------------------------------

Adobe Connect chat transcript for 30 September 2016:
Michelle DeSmyter: Dear All, Welcome to the Rights Protection Mechanisms (RPMs) - TMCH Sub Team call on Friday, 30 September 2016 at 15:00 UTC.

David Tait: Sorry having mic problems!

Mary Wong: It may also be confusing for registrars because we have Sunrise in this question too - those are provided by registries.

Mary Wong: OK - we will reach out to registrar SG members of the WG in that case, thanks!

David Tait: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lozano-tmch-func-spec-08

David Tait: document unsynched

Mary Wong: OK thanks Kathy

Mary Wong: We are checking with the Sub Team on your preference for this (this request isn't from the Analysis Group).

Kurt Pritz: I have to leave the call. thanks everyone.

David Tait: bye all