[Gnso-rpm-trademark] Trademark Claims Updated Table

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Wed Jun 21 05:01:41 UTC 2017

Dear Michael and Justine,

Thank you for the comments. Staff will clean up the formatting of the table, as updated by Michael, and send it to the Working Group list. As there are still some questions and comments in the table that may require further discussion, our expectation is that, in going through the table and in reporting on the Sub Team’s work to the full Working Group, Kristine and Michael will explain the context and possible directions for these. Of course, as mentioned previously, all Sub Team members will be able to also provide their comments during the Working Group’s discussion of the table.

You will see from the Working Group co-chairs’ proposed agenda for the 3-hour Working Group meeting at ICANN59 that this Sub Team’s report, as well as that from the Sunrise Sub Team, will be the subject of discussion there as well so there should be ample opportunity for a full review of our work.

Thanks and cheers
Mary