[Gnso-rpm-trademark] Trademark Claims Updated Table

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 04:25:17 UTC 2017

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your revised redline version -- this has addressed all the 3
questions I posed to Amr in an earlier reply to his call for checking/input
(so Amr, there's no longer a need to reply to me now)

​I am in agreement with the wordings of the Updated Questions (per column
2)​ in your copy.

While I don't have any major concerns to your amendments to the Data
Available / Collection Needed  (per column 4) I don't necessarily think
there is a need to combine certain points since my understanding is that
some of them are points gleaned from the AG revised report for the sub
team's reference.

I had one last question for the sub team: in the event the non-exact
matches expansion goes ahead, would we be in a position to suggest what
post-implementation data needs to be captured in order to help better
inform a future review group?

​Cheers
,

Justine Chew