[Gnso-rpm-trademark] Updates to Data Column in Trademark Claims Charter Questions Table

Dorrain, Kristine dorraink at amazon.com
Wed May 24 00:08:27 UTC 2017

Thanks Amr and Mary,

Sub-team members, I know many of you are wrapping up INTA in the next day or so, so I encourage you to review the Google doc (linked below) when you have a moment, in preparation for the call on Friday.  I’ve added in some of my own comments and I’m hoping we can get some more ideas filled in.

We are pretty sure we have a final list of questions and we think they are in a logical order, so that the discussion flows properly.  This should be the last week to make sure we’re happy with how the questions are worded, so please give them another glance so we can finalize them Friday.

OUR TASK THIS WEEK:

1.       Identify the data we think the WG will ask for when we get to these questions.  What would we like to see?  After we’ve made our list, we’ll…

2.       Go through the wish list of data and identify things we need to put in a request at ICANN for or things we can ask staff to get or things that are publicly available.  We can sort or rank our wish list by availability/feasibility.
Item 1 is homework for this week.
We are hoping to cover Item 2 on Friday’s call, if we make good progress on Item 1 on-list.

Mary and Amr have added in a lot of the Analysis Group data.  We have a note that we would like to get an analysis of URS/UDRP cases and that it would be helpful to have a survey done to learn more about how the Claims notice is perceived, including in non-English-speaking regions.  Please add your wish list for data, as briefly, but succinctly as possible.

Thanks,

Kristine, one of the co-chairs