[Gnso-rpm-trademark] Closing Date Extended: [Discussion Thread] TM Claims Q4

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Tue May 21 00:59:19 UTC 2019

Dear Roger and Martin,

I am writing to provide input on TM Question #4. I believe this
recommendation write-up may have been posted for the first time on Friday.

I write because I am a bit dismayed. I feel only part of the discussion
has been captured, and a good part of it left out. I know it is hard to
capture everything, but Rebecca and I feel that, although we were very
much present and active on the call and working with the Subteam in
these discussions, very little of our input was captured, especially on
this very important question.

To that end, she and I submit a redline with edits and additions which
we ask you to review and include -- to ensure the WG and all reviewing
this important document catch the full flavor of our discussions and the
current status of our division over any recommendations.

The file is attached so that the edits, via Track Changes, will be
clearly visible.

Best regards and tx, Kathy

Attachment