[Gnso-rpm-trademark] Closing Date Extended: [Discussion Thread] TM Claims Q4

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Wed May 22 16:41:16 UTC 2019

Dear Kathy and Rebecca,

On behalf of Martin and Roger, the Sub Team Co-Chairs, we thank you for your thoughtful and detailed comments on this discussion thread.  We encourage the whole Sub Team to continue discussion of the open threads (Q2, Q4 and Q5). The plan is to discuss respective thread comments the next meeting after a Discussion Thread is closed (i.e. Q4 at the May 29th meeting (to start the discussion) but with the thread closing on 29 May (extended)), and Q2/Q5 at the June 5th meeting after those threads close on 29 May). Once the Sub Team has discussed all thread input/comments during this subsequent meeting, the respective proposed answers to charter questions and preliminary recommendations will be updated based on the Sub Team discussion and sent to the Sub Team for review.

As mentioned in the emails and during meetings, staff formulated the proposed answers and preliminary recommendations based on the transcripts and chats for the meetings during which the Sub Team discussed the agreed charter questions and related individual proposals. To the extent that there may be gaps, we are grateful if someone could point us to where in the meeting transcripts and chat records there are discussions that we may have missed, or mischaracterized.

Thank you very much for your feedback and assistance.

Kind regards,
Mary, Ariel, and Julie