[Gnso-rpm-trademark] Closing Date Extended: [Discussion Thread] TM Claims Q4

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Tue May 28 20:47:28 UTC 2019

Dear Kristine, Kathy, and all,

In light of the redline comments/suggestions being provided via word documents, staff have created a google doc version by importing/converting the latest word document just circulated by Kristine (28 May at 20:29 UTC): https://docs.google.com/document/d/10quBC1BnuIM_wOyEXH7TttNWEOrDTiPNscgSBd7QFXg/edit?usp=sharing

If you wish to continue redlining, it may be better using this Google Doc. Comments and suggested edits are easier to find/read; version confusion can be avoided using Google Doc.

We hope it helps.

Best Regards,
Mary, Julie, Ariel