[gnso-rpm-wg] Organizing ourselves.

Graham Schreiber grahamschreiber at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 13:25:52 UTC 2016

Good morning Paul & Et Al:

Thank you for the observation; where in-part agree.

Recognizing this WG is deliberating ~ *Factual International IP Law Vs UDRP
/ RPM *~  I'll acknowledge many participants are *well fortified & informed
**no doubt.*

However, for the benefit of *inconsequential* * ~ .COM Domain Name
Registrants ~*  like myself, who are concerned with a select few, who've
done us a great disservice, it's important for them  { on both sides of the
problem }  to know ICANN *is not* in a position to undermine thoughtfully
composed *International Trade Laws' concerning Intellectual Property*; and
that somebody, well beneath the academic weight of others, is
slugging-it-out on their behalf.

As you know, ICANN Et Al, has made "Us .COM Registrants" genuine victims of
crime beyond the nuisance of Cybersquatting, but of a Racketeering
campaign.  The details of which I'll share with You; and them on another
email.

*To the moderator:*   I anticipate you'll recognize this reply to be
germane to UDRP / RPM; and for ICANN's interest, maintain an accountable
forum, where all may opine.

Cheers,
Graham.