[gnso-rpm-wg] ICANN, UDRP and Common Law, ACPA Trademark Rights.

Phil Corwin psc at vlaw-dc.com
Wed Apr 6 16:51:57 UTC 2016

Mr. Schreiber:

My email to this WG of April 4th ended with the following sentence:

Finally, and again given the large number of volunteers who are willing to contribute to this effort, I request that all WG members refrain from posting substantive comments and materials to the email list at this time and confine their postings between now and April 21 to questions and comments regarding our initial organizational efforts.

I would ask you to take note of and respect that request of the Interim Chair. There will be ample  opportunity to delve into relevant substantive matters once we commence our work.

Sincerely,
Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC
1155 F Street, NW