[gnso-rpm-wg] Chair Nomination

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 19:54:05 UTC 2016

I enthusiastically +1 J Scott's nomination and the second for it.  I served
under J Scott when he co-Chaired the Policy & Implementation Working
Group.  He was an experienced, able, committed and fair Chair and he worked
seamlessly with his co-Chair Chuck Gomes.  J Scott and Chuck brought us in
"on time and under budget," while maintaining an exceptional amount of
cameraderie.  While not my first experience with J Scott, it is indicative
of reasons for my enthusiasm.

Greg

[image: http://hilweb1/images/signature.jpg]

*Gregory S. Shatan | Partner*McCARTER & ENGLISH, LLP

245 Park Avenue, 27th Floor | New York, New York 10167
T: 212-609-6873
F: 212-416-7613
gshatan @mccarter.com | www.mccarter.com

BOSTON | HARTFORD | STAMFORD | NEW YORK | NEWARK
EAST BRUNSWICK | PHILADELPHIA  | WILMINGTON | WASHINGTON, DC