[gnso-rpm-wg] Chair Nomination/s

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Fri Apr 8 22:50:18 UTC 2016

If it's permitted to second multiple nominees (although these are
nominees for different roles, so there's no actual overlap/competing
positions), I'd be happy to second the nomination of Petter for a
sub-chair position. He's done an admirable job in the IGO/INGO PDP
working group (working with Phil Corwin).

Have a great weekend, everyone!