[gnso-rpm-wg] Update on Chair nominations and selection process

Phil Corwin psc at vlaw-dc.com
Mon Apr 11 23:31:30 UTC 2016

Thank you for this excellent and very helpful email, Mary.

The only thing I would note in addition is that the  PDP WG for New gTLD Subsequent Procedures is the WG with which we must coordinate our RPM review work in regard to the next round of  gTLDs.

Best to all,
Philip

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC