[gnso-rpm-wg] Suggestion for Leadership Team

Edward Morris egmorris1 at toast.net
Tue Apr 12 14:09:59 UTC 2016

I would like to thank my Council colleague Volker for this proposal. Full
support.

 We would be fortunate as a group to have this leadership team. Phil is
amongst the finest men I have met in any sphere of my life. His integrity,
attention to detail and knowledge of the subject matter is second to none.
Kathy and J. Scott are the go-to people for their respective communities in
this area. All three are collegial in their approach and have shown an
incredible dedication to  the issues that concern this WG, and to ICANN
itself over the past decade plus. I can't think of a stronger group  to
lead us forward.

 Kind Regards,

 Ed Morris