[gnso-rpm-wg] Suggestion for Leadership Team

Jon Nevett jon at donuts.email
Tue Apr 12 15:10:34 UTC 2016

The CCWG-Accountability has been pretty successful with three co-chairs.  As for the balance with the Contracted Party House, I am not all that concerned with the proposal as I'm sure that many members of the RySG and RrSG will be tracking this pretty closely and this co-chair proposal was made by a registrar.  Best, Jon