[gnso-rpm-wg] Suggestion for Leadership Team

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 14:37:54 UTC 2016

I have some concerns with this configuration in terms of balance (and
related concerns about the accuracy of Volker's categorizations, on both
the "formal" and de facto levels).  As such I would instead suggest J.
Scott and Kathy as co-chairs, with Phil remaining in the role of GNSO
Liaison (the primary role to which Phil was already appointed).

Greg Shatan