[gnso-rpm-wg] Suggestion for Leadership Team

Jonathan Frost jonathan at get.club
Tue Apr 12 14:45:13 UTC 2016

I tend to agree that there might be balance issues in that  the non-contracted party house would have three representatives and the contracted party house would have none.

I think a viable option would be to  Phil as the Chair, J. Scott and Kathy as Vice Chairs, and a third vice chair from the contracted party house, to balance the equation.

Jonathan