[gnso-rpm-wg] IMPORTANT: PLEASE RESPOND

Lars Hoffmann lars.hoffmann at icann.org
Thu Apr 21 23:08:31 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Please take a moment to fill in the doodle for our meeting on either 4 of 5 May 2016:

http://doodle.com/poll/ikmzuabfschhy57g

Note, we added times that will not be convenient for all – including some of the chairs – but this will allow us to get an overview of the various timezones that are represented by our members. This is a poll to determine the various meeting time through which we will rotate to allow for maximum participation from all regions.

Also:  when you open the doodle the times shown should reflect local times. You can check (and edit) the timezone at the top right of the doodle poll.

The doodle will close Monday 25 April 2016 COB PST.

Finally, please find attached the PowerPoint that was used in the presentation. Please note that all background information, including Final Issue Report, Charter, etc. can be found on the Working Group’s Wiki page: https://community.icann.org/x/wCWAAw

Best wishes,
Lars