[gnso-rpm-wg] Introduction

Gmlevine gmlevine at researchtheworld.com
Fri Apr 22 18:10:18 UTC 2016

I'm an IP attorney and litigator by training. For a number of years, I've
been studying the interrelation between trademarks and domain names, rights
management, and curative regimes. I post frequent essays on domain name
decisions from UDRP Panels and U.S. federal courts under the ACPA, and have
written a treatise on trademarks, domain names, and cybersquatting, Domain
Name Arbitration. Hence, my interest and privilege in being part of a group
that includes participants of different constituencies and persons with long
and deep experience with UDRP

Gerald M. Levine, Esq.

Levine Samuel, LLP

800 Second Avenue,

3rd Floor

New York, NY 10017-4709

Direct. 212.596.0851
Fax: 212.382.0320

E-mail, gmlevine at researchtheworld.com <mailto:gmlevine at researchtheworld.com>

Website and Blogs, www.iplegalcorner.com <http://www.iplegalcorner.com/>

(Publishing, Contracts, Copyright, Trademark,
IP, Arbitration and Domain Name law)

Legal Corner Press, LLC, www.legalcornerpress.com
<http://www.legalcornerpress.com/>

Treatise trademarks, domain names, & cybersquatting

Domain Name Arbitration (Legal Corner Press 2015)
Essays republished <circleid.com <http://www.circleid.com/> > and
<udrpsearch.com <http://www.udrpsearch.com/> )

Arbitrator and Mediator. America Arbitration Association, FINRA,

Mediation New York Supreme Court, Commercal Division; and
the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York