[gnso-rpm-wg] Introduction

Grace Mutung'u (Bomu) nmutungu at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 06:35:25 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,
Great to e-meet you all.
I am an associate at the Kenya ICT Action Network (KICTANet), a
multistakeholder platform for Kenya ICT policy discussions. My background
is constitutional law and IP/culture are among collective rights under
Kenya's Constitution. I studied the dot Africa case (still ongoing) and it
was interesting to note African perspectives on rights protection which
extend beyond copyright. Hence my interest in this group.
This is my first working group season and I am enjoying the learning.
Best.

Grace L.N. Mutung'u
Nairobi Kenya
Skype: gracebomu