[gnso-rpm-wg] Introduction

Lillian Fosteris lillian.fosteris at fairwindspartners.com
Thu Apr 28 21:14:55 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I first became involved with ICANN in 2011 and attended my first ICANN meeting in 2012. I am Director of Consulting & Strategy at FairWinds Partners. FairWinds helps Fortune 500 companies promote and protect their brands online. My main focus has been on the New gTLD Program, specifically assisting our clients apply and operate new gTLDs. I have also worked with clients to protect their brands in the expanded domain name space.

I mainly have participated in ICANN through the Registries Stakeholder Group. You can access my SOI here: https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosoi/Lillian+Fosteris+SOI.

I look forward to working with everyone.

Best,
Lillian
—
Lillian Fosteris I Director, Consulting & Strategy I FairWinds Partners I Washington, D.C.
Office: (202) 499-4107 I Mobile: (202) 657-8223 I lillian.fosteris at fairwindspartners.com<mailto:lillian.fosteris at fairwindspartners.com>