[gnso-rpm-wg] Action Items from Working Group meeting of 27 July and a straw poll (for Members only)

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Thu Aug 4 01:56:27 UTC 2016

Thanks for the comments, Kathy and all – for the benefit of Members who were not on the call and our Observers, this note confirms that during the call the Working Group Members who were present agreed to send the survey to all GNSO Stakeholder Groups and Constituencies as well as all other ICANN Supporting Organizations and Advisory Committees.

Staff is working on updating the survey questions as well as the follow up with the TM-PDDRP providers, and hope to get the updates to you all as soon as possible, and in any event no later than Friday.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director