[gnso-rpm-wg] Wiki page for information and documents on the TM-PDDRP

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 13:58:37 UTC 2016

In a similar vein to Brian's post, another very recent case relating to
intermediary liability is *BMG Rights Management v. Cox
Communications* (Eastern
District of Virginia Aug. 8 2016).  The opinion can be found here
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3009452-BMGvCox.html and a
discussion of the case can be found here
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/judge-upholds-25-million-judgment-918429.
The court was quite critical of Cox's practices in dealing with abuse
complaints and notifications, and I think might provide a counterpoint to
the Tiffany v. Ebay case, or at least a different perspective on different
facts.

Greg