[gnso-rpm-wg] Response of the Registries Stakeholder Group to our Working Group's request for input

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Jul 12 20:57:50 UTC 2016

Hello Paul – thank you so much for the suggestion! While perhaps not ideal for all purposes, the general practice to date has been to create specific pages (and sub-pages) on the Working Group wiki, as needed. Typically, in all PDP Working Group settings, there are specific pages for materials such as background documents, community outreach, Sub Team outputs, Working Group draft documents and so on. Some of these have already been created for our Working Group: see https://community.icann.org/x/wCWAAw.

As these are common across most if not all PDP Working Groups, staff tries to keep the categories as consistent as possible to minimize any confusion that may arise if a community member participates in more than one group, and to ensure transparency and a uniform record of all PDP work. Additional pages (and sub-pages) can then, and often are, created as the need arises, depending on each Working Group’s tasks and milestones.

I hope this helps, and that Working Group members and observers will find the wiki space a useful record of our work and materials received.

Cheers
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director