[gnso-rpm-wg] For Members only: poll on a half or full day meeting at ICANN57

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Fri Jul 22 00:04:14 UTC 2016

I find the poll options very confusing. Are we asking whether we
*want* the F2F? Or are we asking whether we'd participate *if* there's
a F2F?

>From the choices:

"I plan to participate in a full-day WG F2F meeting in person" - Yes/No

"I plan to participate in a full-day WG F2F meeting remotely" - Yes/No

etc.

it seems to not capture what appears to be the intent of the poll,
namely finding out whether we want a F2F in the first place. My
preferences might be "No, I don't want one, but yes, I'll participate
if there is one" --- how should I vote?!?!?!

A simpler poll might be a single question (instead of 5 questions):

1. Do you want to have a F2F?

(a) Yes, full day
(b) Yes, half day
(c) No.