[gnso-rpm-wg] FW: Timing of the WG calls: RySG conflict

Susan Payne susan.payne at valideus.com
Fri Jun 3 09:55:46 UTC 2016

My email yesterday did not post to the list, so I am forwarding it for completeness, noting that Kathy has already acknowledged and I have provided the co-chairs with details of the RySG meeting schedule.

thanks

Susan Payne
Head of Legal Policy | Valideus Ltd

E: susan.payne at valideus.com<mailto:susan.payne at valideus.com>