[gnso-rpm-wg] GNSO RPM Working Group Introductions/SOI

Barnett, Griffin M. GBarnett at mayerbrown.com
Tue Mar 29 16:50:41 UTC 2016

Dear all:

I am also an intellectual property attorney in a large international law firm (Mayer Brown LLP), based in the firm's Washington DC office.  My practice also primarily focuses on domestic and international trademark law, Internet governance, and domain name matters including both brand protection and advising new gTLD registry operators (including of both .Brand and open generic new gTLDs).  I work frequently on issues involving the Trademark Clearinghouse (for which our firm is an authorized agent), Sunrise and Claims services and other RPMs, including domain name disputes, such as the UDRP and various ccTLD domain dispute processes.

I am also a member of the ICANN Intellectual Property Constituency (IPC), and have authored and co-authored a number of articles on intellectual property law, and domain name and Internet governance issues.

My full professional biography can be found here<https://www.mayerbrown.com/people/Griffin-M-Barnett/>, and my ICANN Statement of Interest can be found here<https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosoi/Griffin+Barnett+SOI>.

Looking forward to engaging with the Working Group on these important issues.

Best regards,

Griffin

Griffin M. Barnett
Attorney
Mayer Brown LLP
1999 K Street, NW
Washington, DC  20006
gbarnett at mayerbrown.com<mailto:bwinterfeldt at mayerbrown.com>
202.263.3289 phone
202.830.0333 fax

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.