[gnso-rpm-wg] GNSO RPM Working Group Introductions/SOI

Nat Cohen ncohen at telepathy.com
Tue Mar 29 17:30:21 UTC 2016

Dear Colleagues,

As a domain investor for over 18 years, I have seen the good, the bad, and
the ugly of the current UDRP implementation.  I am on the board of the
Internet Commerce Association where I help formulate and advocate for
policies on behalf of the domain industry.

I am a member of the Business Constituency through Telepathy Inc., and have
written and spoken extensively about UDRP issues.

My SOI is at  https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosoi/Nat+Cohen+SOI

My goal is to develop a balanced approach that preserves the rights of
brand owners and domain name registrants alike guided by principles of
fairness and integrity.

I look forward to working with each of you.

Regards,

Nat Cohen