[gnso-rpm-wg] Draft Work Plan for review and discussion

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Wed May 11 13:24:14 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Please find attached an initial draft Work Plan for Phase One of our PDP, for your review and discussion on the WG call scheduled for later today with WG Members. Please note that while the co-chairs have made initial comments on the draft, they may have additional comments and observations that they will elaborate on during our upcoming call with WG Members. Of course, following the call, we will also update the draft as necessary to reflect changes and edits agreed on during the call. Further, as we move along with the work in this Phase One, it is possible that additional changes – especially to the estimated timelines – will need to be made.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director