[gnso-rpm-wg] FOR REVIEW & DISCUSSION: Provider and Survey Responses on TM-PDDRP

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 20:57:14 UTC 2016

The way the survey was constructed, only those who answered "yes" to Q7
(has there been any bad conduct) *and* "no" to Q9 (does the TM-PDDRP work)
were supposed to answer Q10 (should the PDDRP be amended?).  Only 5
respondents "qualified" to answer Q10.  Of those 5, 4 answered "yes" (the
TM-PDDRP should be amended).

As a result, we don't know what those who answered "no" to Q7 think about
the problem. It's wrong to say "only 5 of the 16 respondents recommended
any changes to the TM-PDDRP" because only 5 of the respondents were
*asked* whether
the TM-PDDRP should be changed.

If the survey results support anything, they support change to the PDDRP --
since 80% of those asked the question answered YES.  But it would be nice
to know what those who answered "no" to question 7 thought.

Greg