[gnso-rpm-wg] FOR REVIEW & DISCUSSION: Provider and Survey Responses on TM-PDDRP

Brian F. Cimbolic BCimbolic at pir.org
Wed Oct 19 21:12:51 UTC 2016

Thanks, Greg.  I disagree and see that interpretation as strained.  Question 7 addresses the very purpose and foundation of the TM-PDDRP (at least at the Second level).  Eleven of the 16 respondents responded to that question by indicating that they did not see a pattern or practice of bad faith.   For those respondents to answer Question 10 affirmatively (if they were asked) would mean that they are asking for a change to the very fundamentals and tenets of the TM-PDDRP, which is outside of the scope of the survey.   Accordingly, only 4 of the 16 respondents actually indicated a desire to see the TM-PDDRP amended.

Brian Cimbolic
Deputy General Counsel, Public Interest Registry
Office: +1 703 889-5752| Mobile: + 1 571 385-7871|
www.pir.org<http://www.pir.org/> | Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/PIRegistry> | Twitter<http://twitter.com/PIRegistry> | Instagram<http://instagram.com/PIRegistry> | YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/PIRegistry>

Confidentiality Note:  Proprietary and confidential to Public Interest Registry.  If received in error, please inform sender and then delete.