[gnso-rpm-wg] Poll to Determine Day for 4th UTC 03:00 Working Group Call

Amr Elsadr amr.elsadr at icann.org
Mon Apr 3 18:52:08 UTC 2017

Dear Working Group members,

Following up on the email below, I just want to remind you to choose your preferred day for the rotating UTC 03:00 call, which is held once every 4 calls and scheduled to accommodate working group members in the APAC region. Please note that we will be closing the poll on Friday, 7 April at UTC 18:00, so please be sure to respond by then. Please follow this link to proceed to the poll: http://doodle.com/poll/uuvgwxfzt462r7as[doodle.com]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__doodle.com_poll_uuvgwxfzt462r7as&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DZVUAuc1juldSXNq8YmDoadUOY0MfYdjlopAUQyOxRQ&m=SAJNhjkgqOJM8qIq_W_kljhlKnJW-ono-V1ca1MISHM&s=rTVFe2qiWMs2lmF6BdX65GNySaJ0zDSBLg-zyxOUFd0&e=>

Additionally, as per Mary’s email from Friday, please be aware that the working group leadership is soliciting feedback from the working group members on increasing the duration of working group weekly calls to mostly 90 minutes (with occasional 120 minute calls) instead of 60. This suggestion was made to keep up with the updated workplan that Mary circulated on Friday (attached again to this email). The call durations began with last week’s working group call and are scheduled to last until ICANN59.  If you have any concerns with the increased duration of these calls, please express them on-list.

Thanks.

Amr

Per our discussion on the last working group call on Wednesday, 29 March, please follow the link below to a poll concerning the rotating working group call (once every 4 calls) at UTC 03:00. Please indicate whether you would like to keep this call on Wednesdays at UTC 03:00, or move it to Thursdays at UTC 03:00.