[gnso-rpm-wg] Agenda and documents for RPM Working Group call on Wednesday 5 April 2017

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Mon Apr 3 22:55:09 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Here is the proposed agenda for our next Working Group meeting, scheduled for this Wednesday 5 April at 1700 UTC for 90 minutes:

1.       Roll call (via Adobe Connect and phone bridge only) and updates to Statements of Interest

2.       Confirm membership, mandates and deadlines for each of the three Sub Teams formed for Sunrise, Claims and Private Protection

3.       Confirm duration and dates of Working Group calls up to ICANN59

4.       Co-Chairs’ overview of the Analysis Group’s revised report on the TMCH

5.       Working Group discussion with Greg Rafert of the Analysis Group, with a view toward review of any data and information relevant to resolution of our remaining TMCH Charter question

6.       Next steps/next meeting

You can find a copy of the agenda as well as links to and uploads of the relevant documents on our Working Group wiki page for this meeting (which will, as usual, also include the call recording, transcript and follow up actions/notes when available): https://community.icann.org/x/b8bRAw.

NOTE: We appreciate the need to publish meeting agendas as much in advance as possible. The GNSO Working Group Guidelines prescribe that these be distributed at least 24 hours in advance; however, staff will do our best to support the co-chairs in completing Action Items and compiling meeting agendas as quickly and efficiently as possible in the future.

Thanks and cheers
Mary