[gnso-rpm-wg] Action Items, Slides and Notes from the Working Group call held earlier today

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Thu Apr 6 15:23:22 UTC 2017

All,

I would like to ask that all members of our working group be treated
with respect and cordiality.  No one is trying to offend anyone.
Everyone is trying to share heartfelt views.

Our views differ, as do our concerns, but we all spent enormous amounts
of professional and personal time working on these issues.

No one should be insulted on this list.

Best,
Kathy

Kathy Kleiman, Esq., Fletcher, Heald & Hildreth, Arlington, VA