[gnso-rpm-wg] Action Items, Slides and Notes from the Working Group call held earlier today

Rebecca Tushnet Rebecca.Tushnet at law.georgetown.edu
Tue Apr 11 16:31:02 UTC 2017

The over 90% abandonment rate in response to matches shown in the
audit strongly suggests an effect on non-trademark owners. "Some
circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in
the milk."

That was also a pretty sharp turn from "there's no evidence" to "you
have all the evidence you need."
Rebecca Tushnet
Georgetown Law
703 593 6759