[gnso-rpm-wg] Recommendation for TMCH Charter Question #7

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Thu Apr 13 20:08:28 UTC 2017

All,  Yesterday, we have a fascinating discussion/not discussion of the
Recommendation below. In all events, it raised interesting questions and
ideas. Accordingly, this *Recommendation for TMCH Charter Question #7 is
hereby _withdrawn_ from the Working Group//*for review and editing.

Please join me in submitting timely Recommendations and proposals, per
the outline of the Co-Chairs, on our TMCH Charter Questions.

Best, Kathy