[gnso-rpm-wg] Recirculating Deloitte's response to Working Group follow up questions

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Fri Apr 28 01:14:21 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

At our co-chairs’ request, staff is recirculating the responses we received recently from Deloitte on the follow up questions that our Working Group had sent to them prior to the Copenhagen meeting. You can also find the response, along with the data Deloitte presented to us in Copenhagen, the Analysis Group’s revised report, and other Working Group documents discussing the TMCH at this wiki page: https://community.icann.org/x/_pHRAw.

Thanks and cheers
Mary