[gnso-rpm-wg] Recirculating Deloitte's response to Working Group follow up questions

Paul Keating paul at law.es
Fri Apr 28 18:27:11 UTC 2017

I find it very troubling that Deloitte makes no effort to classify the nature of the trademark.  This is done by virtually every governmental registry so I don't understand their rationale.

I am also troubled by their responses to the examples.  Again, there seems to be no differential as to whether the mark is a simple text (word only) mark or otherwise.

Sent from my iPad