[gnso-rpm-wg] Agenda and documents for Working Group call this week

Jonathan Agmon jonathan.agmon at ip-law.legal
Sat Apr 29 10:13:27 UTC 2017

Which part of the sentence are you referring to?

[cid:SANLogSmallNew_485a3de7-c8c5-4ec6-b34d-6de68607f295.png]

Jonathan Agmon (???)

Advocate, Director

Attorney and Counsellor at Law (admitted in New York)

jonathan.agmon at ip-law.legal<mailto:jonathan.agmon at ip-law.legal>

www.ip-law.legal<http://www.ip-law.legal>

T SG +65 6532 2577

T US +1 212 999 6180

T IL +972 9 950 7000

F IL +972 9 950 5500

Soroker Agmon Nordman Pte Ltd.

133 New Bridge Road, #13-02, 059413 SINGAPORE

8 Hahoshlim Street P.O. Box 12425 4672408 Herzliya, ISRAEL

This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you have received it by mistake, please let us know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system; you may not copy this message or disclose its contents to anyone. Please send us by fax any message containing deadlines as incoming e-mails are not screened for response deadlines. The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet.