[gnso-rpm-wg] Deadline for answers about abuse in TMCH

J. Scott Evans jsevans at adobe.com
Mon Aug 7 15:57:49 UTC 2017

I think having some answers prior to our call Wednesday is sufficient.

J. Scott Evans
408.536.5336 (tel)
345 Park Avenue, Mail Stop W11-544
Director, Trademarks
408.709.6162 (cell)
San Jose, CA, 95110, USA
Adobe. Make It an Experience.
jsevans at adobe.com
www.adobe.com

On 8/4/17, 7:59 AM, "Maxim Alzoba" <m.alzoba at gmail.com> wrote:

    Hello J. Scott,

    When do we have a deadline for answers from Registries and Registrars,
    for the question
    TMCH : Have abuses of the Sunrise Period been documented by Registries and Registrars?

    P.s: to this moment we have few answers, but I hope to have more by mid-Monday UTC time.
    P.P.s: I am sorry for the previous e-mail (I forgot to send it from the same e-mail I use in RPM WG).

    Sincerely Yours,

    Maxim Alzoba
    Special projects manager,
    International Relations Department,