[gnso-rpm-wg] FOR REVIEW & DISCUSSION: Draft collated proposal for Sunrise-related data collection

Martin Pablo Silva Valent mpsilvavalent at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 16:03:48 UTC 2017

+ 1 On Jeremy’s comment, we should not rush only to meet a deadline, ICANN nor the DNS won’t stop working because we don’t have a new round of gTLDs, if we take this seriously we should advance only with strong evidence that we are in the best path possible given our situation, specially when we are not improvising anymore, we have a first experience to build a better process, which should be challenged in every aspect to have one that is more resilient and legitimate.