[gnso-rpm-wg] FOR REVIEW & DISCUSSION: Draft collated proposal for Sunrise-related data collection

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Wed Aug 9 22:49:55 UTC 2017

Oops, I kind of skipped a step there --- with the "tweaked" UDRP I
suggested, one wouldn't necessarily have to have the same level of
guarantee, given the default scenario (where the domain transfers if
the money isn't put up by the registrant). However, I still think
there should be *some* monetary damages (e.g. a few hundred bucks)
even in that default scenario, to cover the "C&D" aspect of the
"notice of dispute"). Those would be lower than the damages/costs in a
full-blown contested UDRP.