[gnso-rpm-wg] 99%+ reduction in sunrise utilization rate per TLD supports EFF call for elimination of sunrise

Cyntia King cking at modernip.com
Fri Aug 11 21:48:05 UTC 2017

Hi George,

TM owners do get a place at the front of the line - because the’ve paid for it.

TM owners have invested time & money to create & register a mark.  They did it in anticipation of profits….. Just like nTLD Registry owners.

And those people “at the back of the bus” are not being excluded from anything.  Any one of them can go to the front of the line if they also spend the time, money & effort to register their own TM.

Cyntia King

CEO & Founder

 <mailto:cking at modernip.com> cking at modernip.com