[gnso-rpm-wg] FOR REVIEW: suggested industry blogs for gathering information; ICANN60 schedule

Cyntia King cking at modernip.com
Tue Aug 29 17:27:06 UTC 2017

I agree w/ Kiran that publications directed at brand owners should be
included.

Examples of brand bogs, bulletins & white papers:

*	MarkMonitor  [ markmonitor.com/mmblog ]
*	CSC Brand Services  [ cscdigitalbrand.services/blog ]
*	INTA  [ inta.org/INTABulletin ]
*	Marcaria  [ blog.marcaria.com ]
*	NetNames  [ netnames.com/insights/blo g]
*	Fairwinds  [ blog.fairwindspartners.com ]

Cyntia King

E:  cking at modernip

O:  +1 81-ModernIP

C:  +1 818.209.6088