[gnso-rpm-wg] FOR REVIEW: suggested industry blogs for gathering information; ICANN60 schedule

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Aug 29 22:37:26 UTC 2017

Thanks, Cyntia and George for the suggestions. Staff has placed all suggestions (starting with the initial list circulated by staff) on the Working Group wiki page where this was recorded as an action item: https://community.icann.org/x/ShMhB. We will continue to update the page if more suggestions come in, and will circulate an updated list at the end of this week.

Following Working Group agreement on which sources to look at, staff will search the various sources in line with the scope of this set of Charter questions (issues concerning Sunrise and Premium Pricing, and the use of Premium Names and Reserved Names lists).

Cheers
Mary