[gnso-rpm-wg] Recordings, Attendance, & AC Chat for Review of all Rights Protection Mechanisms (RPMs) PDP Working Group call on Wednesday, 6 December 2017 18:00 UTC

Julie Bisland julie.bisland at icann.org
Wed Dec 6 21:07:19 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Please find the attendance and AC Chat transcript of the call attached to this email. The MP3 and Adobe Connect recording are below for the Review of all Rights Protection Mechanisms (RPMs) PDP Working Group call held Wednesday, 6 December 2017 at 18:00 UTC. Attendance and recordings of the call is posted on agenda wiki page:  https://community.icann.org/x/pAxyB

MP3: https://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-rpm-review-06dec17-en.mp3
Adobe Connect recording:  https://participate.icann.org/p9242srluu6/<https://participate.icann.org/p9242srluu6/?OWASP_CSRFTOKEN=c5dc117acd7d7b4d65d028e4b8b4cd2806a0dcdefbc08737427d20d0f97a6a85>

The recordings and transcriptions of the calls are posted on the GNSO Master Calendar page: https://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar

Main wiki page for the working group: https://community.icann.org/x/wCWAAw

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Julie

Julie Bisland
GNSO SO/AC Support coordinator
Email:  julie.bisland at icann.org<mailto:julie.bisland at icann.org>
Skype ID:  79613b691cb8a6c1

Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses</learn.icann.org/courses/gnso> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages<https://gnso.icann.org/sites/gnso.icann.org/files/gnso/presentations/policy-efforts.htm#newcomers>