[gnso-rpm-wg] Proposed agenda for RPM Review Working Group call this week

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Dec 5 17:16:32 UTC 2017

Dear all,

The proposed agenda for our call this Wednesday, 6 December 2017, at 1800 UTC is below. Please note that the co-chairs have agreed that this is planned as a short call, and so we are not likely to need more than 60 minutes (if that).

Proposed agenda:

  1.  Roll call (via Adobe Connect and phone bridge only); updates to Statements of Interest
  2.  Co-Chairs’ outline of proposed next steps and approach to URS review
  3.  Status update on data gathering refinement exercise from Data Sub Team and the procurement process from staff
  4.  Next steps/next meeting

Thanks and cheers
Mary