[gnso-rpm-wg] TMCH Blog

J. Scott Evans jsevans at adobe.com
Thu Feb 2 20:29:52 UTC 2017

George:

Are you a trademark attorney? Are you an attorney? If not, I think it
would be best if you refrain from practicing law. If you are, I point you
to McCarthy on Trademarks & Unfair Competition for US practice and
Trademarks Throughout the World for a glimpse of international trademark
laws.

J. Scott

J. Scott Evans | Associate General Counsel - Trademarks, Copyright,
Domains & Marketing |
Adobe
345 Park Avenue
San Jose, CA 95110