[gnso-rpm-wg] TMCH Blog

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Thu Feb 2 20:36:30 UTC 2017

J. Scott: I'm not a lawyer, nor am I practising trademark law. I made
a reference to INTA's website, and to the USPTO's own research, in
furtherance of a discussion we're having on this list. What makes you
think I'm not allowed to do so? If you have a problem with the content
of my messages, dispute the content, rather than seeking to silence
the speaker of that content.